THIS CPD HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Join us for a lively panel discussion about the peculiarities of managing or assisting with an investigation in the sporting context. Chatham House Rules apply.
Our panellists will cover:
• Considerations required when you receive a brief to investigate;
• Whether different types of investigations require different approaches
• Drafting terms of reference;
• Working with other investigators;
• The role a junior may play/how a junior may best support their leader; and
• Working with solicitors versus in-house counsel;
• Considerations that arise when the matter is high profile – addressing misinformation that may appear in the media
There will be a post CPD networking opportunity and the Sports Law Committee hopes you will stay and enjoy some camaraderie.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
This is an in-person event only and will not be recorded.
VENUE: Essoign Club, Level 1, ODCE, 205 William Street.