FEDERAL COURT OF AUSTRALIA
The Governor-General in Council has appointed Angus Stewart SC, Michael O’Bryan QC and John Snaden Judges of the Federal Court of Australia.
• Justice Stewart commenced in the Sydney Registry of the Court on Monday 25 February 2019.
• Justice O’Bryan commenced in the Melbourne Registry of the Court on Tuesday 26 February 2019.
• John Snaden will commence in the Melbourne Registry of the Court on Monday 29 April 2019.
The profession will extend welcomes at ceremonial sittings of the Full Court in Court 1 of the Federal Court of Australia on Level 8 of the Owen Dixon Commonwealth Law Courts Building, 305 William Street, Melbourne for:
• Justice O’Bryan on Tuesday 9 April 2019 at 9.30am; and
• John Snaden on Monday 29 April 2019 at 9.30am.
All counsel who are able to do so are asked to attend, robed (wigs are not worn in the Federal Court).